Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 2
ESRI is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack1 Patch 2. We recommend that download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
- NIM053319 Performance issue on trying to expand a series in Product Library with approximately 500 products. This happens when the Product Library is in SDE
- NIM053990 Clicking Show Element Rule Manager can cause ArcMap to crash
- NIM054490 ArcMap may crash when using Apply View
- OT56493JOG Elevation Tints and JOG GeoRef Diagram are not enabled with a Defense license
- OT40331Workspace information not populated against Unique ID Check in a Batch Job. This only happens if the workspace is SDE
- OT55086Batch Job version not getting automatically updated for Table to Table attribute checks
- OT55966GDB to shape tool not properly exporting all Unicode characters
- OT56332From the schema tab, a user is able to edit features that are not being displayed (definition queries in place)
- OT56542Duplicate Check - "Error condition" entries under “Compare Attributes” radio button not getting populated while configuring duplicate checks
- OT53500Exception encountered while exiting ArcMap after accessing Manage Files command
- OT55620Modify PL editor user permission at 9.3.1
- OT54583PL Permission not being honored with “user” connects to Oracle DB
- OT54948Add PL User fails with Invalid User name
- OT55801Error message encountered when trying to add batch job with Relationship check in Batch Validate dialog
- New ESRI.PLTS.Framework.Desktop.pdb
- New ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Desktop.DotNet.pdb
- New ESRI.PLTS.Reviewer.Engine.DotNet.pdb
- This patch includes the PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 1 fixes and requires minimum of PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 installed.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch .msp locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.