Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 Patch 1
This Patch is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation maintenance release.
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack1 Patch 1. This patch addresses issues with loading grid data, working with the PLTS Database Loader's cross reference configuration and exporting shapefiles with foreign characters. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- 53173Exporting shapefiles using the PLTS exporter does not properly format text when the Unicode check box is checked on. Therefore foreign characters cannot be viewed properly in Excel.
- 53342Updated Create Cross Reference functionality
- 53008Upgrade Cross Reference can remove the source field data from the cross reference database for non-coverages
- 53051Add Grid Data fails when loading to a pre-existing grid schema
Files Installed with this Patch
Installing the Patch
- Check that you have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 1 installed.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch .msp locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App