Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 1
This Service Pack is obsolete. PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 2 includes all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2 Patch 1 fixes.
We recommend that you download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- NIM061070The Default Value for SVSPCN should match the MGCP Technical Reference Documentation (TRD3v3.0)
- NIM060890Metadata character should be utf8 not UTF8 on MGCP Metadata Export for CMCHAR, CDCHAR, and SMCHAR
- NIM060894Degree symbols do not appear on MGCP Metadata Export for CDESCR
- NIM061071Domain Name MGCP_AK040 and other domains have a blank Description which produce an empty character string in the XML
- TFS2163CCMNT should not be exported to the XML if it is blank or null
- NIM060885Language code not properly exported to the metadata XML
- TFS1911GAIT Command: export fails when exporting feature layers with non-subtyped source
- TFS1966GDB Builder skips the metadata items for the last feature class
- TFS1971MGCP AFC (BuildA/BuildP) CNT check where clause is incorrect
- TFS2023MGCP HWT/RFC (BuildA/BuildP) CNT check where clause is incorrect
- TFS1909Modify MGCP short length and short segment RBJ thresholds do not match TRD or GAIT checks
- TFS1990Vmap2TLM knowledge base contains unnecessary duplicate tables (FFT, Metadata, etc)
- TFS1953MGCP CNT checks incorrectly flagging null values as errors for some subtypes
- TFS1947Populate Facility tool populates incorrectly for 998
Installing the Patch
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the patch to a local folder.
- Navigate to the folder, double-click Defense931SP2Patch1.msp and follow the installation instructions.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App