Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Defense Service Pack 2
This Service Pack contains many general performance improvements and maintenance fixes.
This Service Pack is cumulative and contains all fixes included in previous PLTS for ArcGIS Defense maintenance releases. Please see Issues Addressed below for information on additional defects addressed in this service pack.
- 60126Land Cover Validation tool does not find gaps if they are on the cell boundary
- 55769JOG Airspace symbols do not use Mil-Spec AP-98
- 60104GIFDD4_GDB_To_GIFDD4_GDB.mdb references several fields with names of "RSTN_...", should be "RSTRN_..."
- 60096SFCATR and SFCDTD are not properly imported when using the import metadata tool
- 57895Land Cover Validation tool should ask if you want to add the populated Landcover Area Features
- 60109GDB Builder does not put in default values or associate domains when creating a table
- 60083Get Exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary in GDB Builder log file
- 60065Description on for the absolute linear error is incorrect in exported XML
- 57894Land Cover extension can result in multi-part features
- 58326Silent install of SP1, SP1Patch1 and SP1Patch2 for PLTS 9.3.1 Defense causes Defense toolbars not to appear on list
- 47910Need to add Vertical Datem to all Defense GDB XLS files
- 58823MGCP Metadata Export Tool is exporting TRD 3 codelist even when exporting TRD 2 metadata
- 59367MGCP Metadata Import should convert dates to domain values for CFPDTD and CVSPCD
- 58452Allow for TRD2 metadata to be imported into a TRD3 workspace with the MGCP Import Metadata GP
- 59368When inporting the SFCINC MGCP metadata field the importer should Convert it to all caps so that it's recognized by the domain
- 55034Suppress outline does not honor Polygon feature with hole
- 59358Subregion Feature Catalogue link is incorrect when you export TRD3 Metadata
- 59129MGCP Metadata Export Tool is Incorrectly exporting Feature Catalog Names
- 59113CVDATE and SVDATE are exporting incorrect default time
- 59378When importing TRD2 metadata into TRD3 CORIGA and CMPOCA are not imported
- 59702Verify MGCP Version 1.0 symbology in MGCP Legends (931SP1P2)
- 59631Update the” TLM100 Grid XML Structures.doc” document to match XML
- 58250Add EMF version of NGA Seal to TLM database elements
- 57681Modify total width (5.0 cm) of TLM table-fed Glossary DB element (in TLM PL).
- 57979MGCP Metadata Export XML does not contain the Subregion Scale
- 56050Enhancement: improve the formating of the exported metadata xml
- 59086FieldDefaultValue -32768 needs to be changed to -32767 for ZVA in GB005 and BRF in GA035
- 56724GUI Change: Unicode check box in PLTS MGCP Geodatabase to Shape dialog replaced by three radio buttons: UTF-8, UTF-16 and None.
- 54978Modify MGCP for TLM VST Rep Rule for Levee with Transportation.
- 56736Correct Waterfall point Rep Rule symbol size in TLM50.style.
- 57360Building Facility Validate
- 47938Simple buildings tool crashing ARCMap
- 54076GDB Builder domains are not in order
- 54056GDB Builder need to to use true false on attributes for subtypes
- 59547ACE_EVAL and ALE_EVAL doamins do match xsd and feature catalog
- 57893Land Cover Extension doesn't fire on modify
- 57843The Land Cover Extension, DA010 should cut in to DA010
- 57650Attributes Tab in Defense Properties, Should only be able to select in one text box at a time
- 57647Add a tip to the feature class names on the feature classes tab in the Defense Properties dialog
- 59089Language codelist in exported MGCP metadata is incorrect
- 59116Exported metadata is missing subregion catalogues
- 59137Subregion lineage is not properly exported
- 59110When exporting TRD2 metadata CORIGA and CORIGC do not output, gmd:pointOfContact is missing from the XML file
- 59364CMAXZ and CMINZ are not exported to metdata XML
- 55948Add virtical datum column to all xls files in Defense
This Service Pack upgrades all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 - Defense Solution files.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the service pack (Defense931SP2.zip) locally and then unzip it.
- Navigate to the Defense931SP2 folder, double-click the Setup.exe and follow the install instructions.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.