Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Aeronautical Service Pack 2 Patch 2
We recommend that you download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
- TFS6127 MTR Points and MTR Segments do not migrate with Carto Migrate.
- TFS15341 When using the Carto Migrate tool annotation may be transferred to the SDE database.
- TFS27713 Flight level change indicators are present at navaid PHR.
- TFS28029 System errors when using Windows 7/64-bit.
- TFS29049 Altitudes FL600 and FL660 are showing up as UNLTD.
- TFS32880 Unable to set the Transpec in the PLTS Properties form on an XP Machine.
- TFS32885 Create and Refresh Multi-Navaid Tool may can produce error message.
- TFS32981 Unable to CFLA.
- TFS33005 When running Update Anno on Multi-Navaid Anno the margins become huge.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Copy the patch to a local folder.
- Navigate to the folder, double-click Aeronautical931SP2Patch2.msp and follow the installation instructions.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.