Patches and updates
Military Overlay Editor 9.2 for Linux and Solaris
Please follow the below instructions for installing this new update version for MOLE 9.2 for either Linux or Solaris.
- Uninstall any previous versions of MOLE, including beta versions. If you start the installation program without doing this, it will do it for you after confirming with you that it's okay.
- Click on either the version for Linux MOLE92Final_Linux.tar (109MB)or the following forSolaris MOLE92Final_Solaris.tar (93MB)
- Unzip the tar file
- You must not be the root user and you must be logged in as the same user who installed the ESRI application you intend to use MOLE with.
- Linux or Solaris: Start the MOLE installation by running ./Setup from the terminal then follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- At the ArcGIS Military Overlay Editor Setup dialog, click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Click the runtime mode option and click Next, then click Install. The MOLE installation begins. A status bar indicates the progress.
- After MOLE has been installed, the final panel of the wizard appears. Click Done to close the wizard.
To read more about what is in this update to 9.2, or to download the Windows version, please visit the MOLE page on esri.com.