Patches and updates
MicroStation client for ArcGIS Image Server
The ArcGIS Image Server MicroStation client is a plug-in tool that works with the MicroStation application. You can use the MicroStation client to:
- View image services, service properties, and associated metadata.
- Explore image data by panning and zooming.
- Access metadata information and the properties of the image service, returned image, and rasters used to generate the image service.
- Modify image service properties, such as the mosaic method, spatial reference system, resampling method, compression for transmission, and background color.
- Save the image data to your disk by specifying the extents and pixel size to be exported and the file format in which it should be saved.
The ArcGIS Image Server client for MicroStation is compatible with MicroStation 8.05 and 8.09 (V8 XM).
The ArcGIS Image Server Client for MicroStation installation is performed through a wizard and has to be installed in the MicroStation home folder.
Additionally, the Image Server Viewer is a standalone client application that is installed with each client.
Learn more about the Image Server Viewer
The ArcGIS Image Server clients are backward compatible with the versions of ArcGIS Image Server; therefore, only the latest release is available for download.Procedure
- Download MicroStation Client 10.0 and unzip it.
- Open the MicroStation Client folder.
- Double-click setup.msi (Windows Installer Package).
- Follow the Install Wizard to successfully install the ArcGIS Image Server MicroStation Client.