Patches and updates
Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.3.1 Patch 8 (Desktop | Server)
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers with the following solutions download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the Mapping and Charting file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- TFS95049 Change Reporter should report related table changes.
- TFS93008 Vertical Morse Code placement is incorrect when an asterisk is in the advanced callout.
- TFS93035 Left or Right Text alignment is incorrect if there are multiple frequencies.
- TFS94220 Annotation is not rotating correctly when in an edit session.
- TFS94224 Bahamas SUAs are not showing in the SUA Table.
- TFS94225 GTE does not draw all of the elements if exporting at a high DPI (2400)using python.
- TFS92158Application Profile (PROF) should be EN for a ReIssue.
- BUG-000099278The repair nautical data tool encounters .net errors while executing.
- BUG-000099296The issue date (ISDT) for an update file (ER) appears incorrectly when viewed in 3rd party software with the edition date, and not the update date.
- BUG-000099362May encounter an error with record version (RVER) sequence when a slave feature has been processed by the repair nautical data tool.
- BUG-000091258Importing an AML product with French OS will result in corrupt/missing geometry.
- BUG-000091801The Relationship Manager may make the AM UI unresponsive.
- BUG-000098810Export of SBO update files are producing update instructions for the wrong attribute code.
Desktop and Server
- TFS92766MTM Loose Surface Street symbol is not merging at intersections.
- TFS92767Improve the MTM Multiple Vertical Obstruction with leader line symbol.
- TFS92804Create tool for unpacking Defense Products to a customer directory.
- TFS93597Convert Labels to Annotation when running a Rapid Graphic.
- TFS94284Update Calculate MGRS tool to work on FacilitySrf.
- TFS94285Update output format of Street Index tool.
- TFS91832Create AOI selector custom step.
- TFS94183Update error log function to log errors from Server.
Desktop and Server
- TFS92994Data Reviewer: Cutbacks check cannot validate polygon features with holes
- TFS92239Data Reviewer: Geometry on Geometry check may encounter an error message with the overlaps relation.
- TFS94000Graphic Table Element: GTE not drawing all the elements when we are exporting at a higher DPI (2400) using python
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.