Patches and updates
Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.3.1 Patch 3 (Desktop, Server)
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
We recommend Mapping and Charting Solutions customers with the following solutions download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience.
- ArcGIS for Aviation
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- Esri Defense Mapping
- Esri Production Mapping
Issues Addressed with this patch
A complete list of enhancements and issues fixed is available here.
Installing this patch
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file.
Mapping and Charting 10.3.1 Patch 3 for Desktop MD5 Checksum MappingandCharting1031Patch3.mspa147fd9015dd7cff6d7303b12cdf467e Mapping and Charting 10.3.1 Patch 3 for Server MappingandChartingServer1031Patch3.msp9f9e161f5825601307dff1eba8c607ef
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App