Patches and updates
Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8 Update 1
This is an update to Service Pack 1 Patch 8 for the Mapping and Charting Solutions is specifically for ArcGIS for Aviation: Charting. Please download and install this patch at your earliest convenience.
- Issues Addressed with this patch
- Installing this patch
- How to identify which patch is installed
- Getting Help
We recommend installing this patch update to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Mapping and Charting Solutions.
Mapping and Charting Solutions:
- ArcGIS for Aviation: Charting (Esri Aeronautical Solution)
Issues Addressed with this patch
ArcGIS for Aviation: Charting
- 48544Memory leak issue with SUA renderer tool
- 52711Error when trying to export AKL-1 using Batch export
- 53381Batch Export Products errors out when a product is already checked out
- 54055SUA tool not paying attn to Series selection
- 54577Change default label name in SUA tool dropdown
- 54625Scale bar settings not updating per bar
- 54917Add explanatory text or logfile location with explanatory text to message box in Airway Flares
- 55011Dropdown menu does not show layers inside a group layer for SUA tool
- 55577AIS schema-checkers not using properly qualified table names when connected as non-DataOwner user.
ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting
- TFS56165 BSB exporter is using scale from area of interest in product library.
- TFS56392 Nautical symbology calculate may not calculate properly.
- NIM099202 Colliding edge errors are thrown during GDB to VPF export.
- TFS56755 DNC VPF Export error for BotcharP in library A1708280.
Esri Defense Mapping
- TFS56387 Add new fields to Geonames databases to meet current requirements.
- TFS56388 Update geonames tools to import and export new fields on geonames database.
- TFS56850 Update MGCP TRD4.1 product files to meet ne requirements.
Installing this patch
- Mapping and Charting Solutions 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8 Update 1a requires Mapping and Charting 10.1 Service Pack 1 Patch 8.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App