Patches and updates
Job Tracking (JTX) 9.3.1 Service Pack 1
We recommend that all JTX 9.3.1 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with JTX 9.3.1.
NOTE: If you are using a localized version of JTX, please contact your local distributor to get the updated language supplement.
JTX 9.3.1 Service Pack 1 contains critical fixes and new functionality. It is recommended that all users install this service pack.
A complete list of the issues that have been fixed in this service pack is available here.
JTX 9.3.1 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your JTX installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the appropriate files to a location other than the installation folder:
Standard Edition JTX931_Standard_Ed_SP1.msp 15 MB Administrator Edition JTX931_Admin_Ed_SP1.msp 18 MB Server Edition JTX931_Server_Ed_SP1.msp 36 MB
- Double-click the msp files to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for each product installed on your machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.