Patches and updates
Installing the Image Server Viewer
The Image Server Viewer is a stand-alone client application for ArcGIS Image Server. You can use it to do the following:
- View image services, service properties, and associated metadata.
- Explore image data by panning and zooming.
- Access metadata information and the properties of the image service, returned image, and rasters used to generate the image service.
- Modify image service properties, such as the mosaic method, spatial reference system, resampling method, transmission compression, and background color.
- Save the image data to your disk by specifying the extents and pixel size to be exported and the file format in which it should be saved.
The Image Server Viewer is installed from the Client Core folder.
The ArcGIS Image Server clients are backward compatible with the versions of ArcGIS Image Server; therefore, only the latest release is available for download.Procedure
- Download the Client Core 10.0 and unzip it.
- Open the Client Core folder.
- Double-click ClientCore.msi (Windows Installer Package).
- Follow the install wizard to successfully install the ArcGIS Image Server Viewer.