Patches and updates
Installing the Image Server Viewer
The Image Server Viewer is a stand-alone client application for ArcGIS Image Server. You can use Image Server Viewer to do the following:
- View image services, service properties, and associated metadata.
- Explore image data by panning and zooming.
- Access information about the service processes that are used to generate the image data and save an extract of image data with associated metadata.
- Modify image service properties, such as the mosaic method, spatial reference system, resampling method, transmission compression, and background color.
- Save the image data to your disk by specifying the extents and pixel size to be exported and the file format in which it should be saved.
The Image Server Viewer is installed from the Client Core folder.
The ArcGIS Image Server clients are backward compatible with the versions of ArcGIS Image Server; therefore, only the latest release is available for download.Procedure
- Download the Client Core and unzip it.
- Open the Client Core folder.
- Double-click ClientCore.msi (Windows Installer Package).
- Follow the install wizard to successfully install the ArcGIS Image Server Viewer.