Patches and updates
Getting Ready for 9.2 - Uninstall Utility
This download will locate and automatically remove ArcGIS 9.x products that are installed on your machine. Uninstalling these products is required to install ArcGIS 9.2.
ArcGIS Software: ArcGIS 9.0 or ArcGIS 9.1 products (excluding Beta releases)
Download the Uninstall_Previous_products.zip file below and save it locally. Extract the contents of the zip file (92ConflictDetector.exe and 92ConflictDetector.txt) to any location on your computer. (Note: both files must be extracted to the same location)
How to use the Product Conflict tool
- Launch the utility by double clicking on the extracted 92ConflictDetector.exe
- Conflicting products will be displayed.
- Click uninstall to remove all products displayed.
- After the conflicting products have been removed, click exit to dismiss the utility.
- ArcGIS 9.2 products can now be installed.
- The uninstall utility will not locate and remove third party extensions or plug-ins. You should manually uninstall these products (using the Operating System Add/Remove) before removing your ArcGIS products.
- Beta releases are not detected.
- Product versions prior to 9.X are not detected.
- 92ConflictDetector.exe and 92ConflictDetector.txt must be extracted to the same location for the utility to function properly.
- The contents of 92ConflictDetector.txt should not be changed.