Patches and updates
ESRI StreetMap Premium Europe Tele Atlas 2009 Release 1 Cities Patch
ESRI® announces the ESRI StreetMap Premium Europe Tele Atlas 2009 Release 1 Cities Patch. This patch corrects some names in the cities.sdc file containing strange characters that were incorrectly converted from diacritical marks. It also corrects some population values in the mcities.sdc file. We recommend that all ESMP Europe Tele Atlas 2009 Release 1 users download and install this patch. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- Description: In the mxd provided with ESRI StreetMap Premium Europe Tele Atlas 2009 Release 1, some of the city names containing diacritical marks are displayed incorrectly with strange characters. This patch replaces these strange characters with the correct diacritical marks. The patch also corrects some population values in the major cities file.
- Under the StreetMap_Data folder:
ESMP Europe Tele Atlas 2009 Release 1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to the StreetMap_Data folder that was copied to your hard drive from the ESRI StreetMap Premium Europe Tele Atlas 2009 Release 1 DVD1, and that no one is accessing the files in this folder.
- Download ESMP_EUTA_2009.1_cities.zip to a location other than your installation location.
- Extract the new files from ESMP_EUTA_2009.1_cities.zip to the StreetMap_Data folder on your hard drive, replacing the previous versions of the files.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. Any new information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.