Patches and updates
ESRI Software 9.1 Library - Managing Data with ArcGIS
Building a Geodatabase: This book introduces you to geodatabase concepts and shows how to use the ArcGIS Desktop products - ArcInfo, ArcEditor, and ArcView - to implement geographic database designs.
Understanding Map Projections: This book introduces and illustrates what geographic and projected coordinate systems are and the elements that make up each. This book explains in a clear and complete manner the terms and concepts of map projections and how they can be applied to your data.
Geodatabase Workbook: This book is an introduction to geodatabase concepts through examples that first show how to use and then how to create advanced geodatabase functionality. It is primarily for ArcEditor or ArcInfo licensed users. Some of the exercises in the editing section can be done using ArcView.
- Building a Geodatabase (PDF version) - PDF - 9375 kb
- Building a Geodatabase (zip file) - ZIP - 8878 kb
- Understanding Map Projections (PDF version) - PDF - 4072 kb
- Understanding Map Projections (zip file) - ZIP - 3651 kb
- Geodatabase Workbook (PDF version) - PDF - 7272 kb
- Geodatabase Workbook (zip file) - ZIP - 6686 kb