Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.5 Announcement
This page contains the list of issues addressed in the upcoming release of Esri Roads and Highways 10.5.
Desktop and Server
- TFS49210:Export Network GP service does not honor the precision parameter value.
- TFS49377:Export Network GP tool fails when concurrent routes have at least one timeslice with the same From and To Date.
- TFS50962:Relocate Events GP tool creates a gap in concurrency when a retire route is performed on both concurrent routes when that gap should not exist.
- TFS50963:Relocate Events GP tool creates multiple concurrency records when a retire route is performed on both concurrent routes when there should only be one concurrency record.
- TFS51087:Export Network GP tool is reporting a gap in concurrency when a retire route is performed on both concurrent routes even though no gap in concurrency exists.
- TFS51255:Export Network GP tool does not report correct subordinate route measures when two concurrent routes are calibrated in opposite direction and a realign route is performed on both routes on the same date.
- TFS51256:Relocate Events GP tool does not report retire events correctly when two concurrent routes are calibrated in opposite direction and a realign route is performed on both routes on the same date.
- TFS48573:Translate Events from LRM to LRM GP tool fails if editor tracking is enabled on the input event.
- TFS48650: GP: Append Events tool changes some Null attribute values to non Null values when appending.
- TFS48748:Realigning a lollipop on the loop portion when the route consists of more than one centerline creates a non-monotonic route.
- TFS49230:Overlay Route Events GP tool fails when a route has null From and To dates.
- TFS49398:Overlay Route Events GP tool fails due to memory pressure error if run on several event layers with millions of records in each layer.
- TFS49565:Realigning the end of a lollipop route results in incorrect suggested measures in the UI and non-monotonic route being created.
- TFS49593:Update Event Shapes tool fails with unexpected operation error message when run on events with a large spatial index grid.
- TFS50381:Overlay Route Events GP tool fails with memory error when run against large network of over 200k routes using stand-alone python 2.7 32-bit.
- TFS50482:Locks can be manually removed when editing, reconciling, and posting from a grandchild version of lock root to a child version of lock root in ArcMap.
- TFS50738:Realigning a route upstream of a physical gap where the realigned portion results in the location of the gap changing causes events downstream of the gap to not all be updated with the correct measure/shape..
- TFS50841:Detect Gaps, Detect Measures out of Range, Detect Non-Monotonic Routes, Detect Overlaps, Overlay Route Events, and Translate Events from LRM to LRM geoprocessing tools fail when output is within a feature dataset.
- TFS50852:Calculate Route Concurrency GP tool fails when run against layers with multiple field selection sets.
- TFS51201:Reasign route gives "Route not found error message" when selecting "use whole route" option in the source route and entering the target RouteID with the multi field input button.
- TFS51551:Realign route event behaviors are processed more than once causing ArcMap to hang when the realign is performed and saved in a file geodatabase.
- TFS48593:Event Editor: The fields in the Network Attributes table should not be editable.
- TFS49525:Event Editor: Route IDs containing an apostrophe cause lock acquisition to fail.
- TFS49555:Generate Report GP service fails as part of Roadway Reporter if published from map with layers in a group layer.
- TFS50843:Event Editor: Redline requires user to click the "Choose Redline" menu option in the Route ID field prior to using the redline picker in Add Linear/Point Event.
- TFS50878:Event Editor: Do not show point feature layers as offset methods in the Add Linear/Point Event widgets when they are published in a non-LRS map service.
- TFS51386:Event Editor: GlobalID field is marked as a required field in Redline widget.