Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 4
- TFS47414Event Editor: Disable the options "Add to Current Selection" and "Remove from Current Selection" when using "Return attribute set".
- TFS47415Event Editor: Allow the use of & and other special characters when creating a Data Reviewer session.
- TFS47416Event Editor: Allow changing version of the Redline layer if the Redline layer is in a separate map service from the LRS map service.
- TFS47535Event Editor: Fix the issue with the locks table when the number of records is configured to be greater than 25.
- TFS47536Event Editor: Fix the issue where the Data Reviewer table fails to load if the number of records to display per page is configured to be greater than 25.
- TFS47567Event Editor: Fix the issue where the cursor in the Line Event Widget jumps around when using Internet Explorer 10 or 11.
- TFS47582Event Editor: Fix the issue where DGN / DWG fails when the Windows file type extension is changed.
- TFS47916Event Editor: Add support for Data Reviewer Session ID URL parameter to drive the Data Reviewer filter in the Data Reviewer table and to select the Session ID when running the Data Reviewer check.
- TFS47383Fix the unhandled exception issue when setting the view date, removing a group layer and then changing the view date in the map.
- TFS47419Do not force Apply Edits for a reconcile if the calibration points were not edited and automatically Apply Edits if the calibration points were edited.
- TFS47418Geoprocessing Tool: Update Intersections tool should be modified to support processing intersections for only the routes a user has edited.
NOTE: This patch is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous patches.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for (Desktop, Server) must be installed before installing this update.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 4 for Desktop EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch4Desktop.mspadbb42088e9b34831c10d6f436d57e27 Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 4 for Server EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch4Server.msp5a6add882c24d1bbb904aaf4e327a002
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch4<Product>.msp to start the install process.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thisPatch.