Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 3
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patches are installed
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Roads and Highways.
Note: Updated Roads and Highways help is available online under extensions > Roads and Highways.
This patch contains new features and maintenance fixes.
- TFS46729 RCE: Change the order of results in the Identify tool to list the current time and then chronologically newest to oldest.
- TFS46752 Add Calibration Point: Adding a calibration point with a From Date different then the route does not result in the route being time sliced.
- TFS46759 Add and then Edit Calibration Point: Adding a new calibration point on a route and then editing a different calibration point on the route will change the measures of the calibrations points between them.
- TFS45918 Export Network: Concurrencies table does not report the correct measures when the concurrency begins/ends at the endpoints of a loop route or at the meeting of the loop and stick portion in a lollipop route.
- TFS45919 Export Network: Support only exporting route dominance records for the concurrency table.
NOTE: This patch is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous patches.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for (Desktop, Server) must be installed before installing this update.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 3 for Desktop EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch3Desktop.msp07c90555024a45237e01ad7eddb800c2 Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 3 for Server EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch3Server.mspe900568eec7b444007c2be8b12c2e8ff
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch3<Product>.msp to start the install process.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thisPatch.