Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 2
We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Roads and Highways.
Note: Updated Roads and Highways help is available online under extensions > Roads and Highways.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
This patch contains new features and maintenance fixes.
- TFS45920: Add Calibration Point: Creating a route and then adding a calibration point with downstream calibration option checked does not result in recalibration being applied downstream.
- TFS45921: Add/Delete Calibration Point: Adding a calibration point, applying updates, deleting the calibration point then applying updates again results in a No Edits to Apply message and no calibration updates.
- TFS45922: RCE: Show time slice of the current time view in the Identify and Identify Route tools.
NOTE: This patch is cumulative and contains the fixes from all previous patches.
Installing this Patch
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for (Desktop, Server) must be installed before installing this update.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch2<Product>.msp to start the install process.
How to identify which patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch.