Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 1
- Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patches are installed
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Roads and Highways.
Note: Updated Roads and Highways help is available online under extensions > Roads and Highways.
This patch contains new features, enhancements and maintenance fixes.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for (Desktop, Server) must be installed before installing this update.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your installation location.
Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 1 for Desktop EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch1Desktop.msp678395e087c2ba9c17fae21039e0a115 Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 Patch 1 for Server EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch1Server.mspe26af4b014b31b419151a1e8dabed46e
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click the EsriRoadsandHighways10.3.1Patch1<Product>.msp to start the install process.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional updates.
Please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thisPatch.