Patches and updates
Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Production Mapping.
Note: In addition to the issues addressed below, this patch contains all fixes in Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1.
- TFS36478Configuration:Add "UFI" to GUID attribute list in Production Properties.
- TFS35172Create Tab:Tables that are not part of edit workspace are appearing in Feature Manager.
- NIM085867Editing:Populated Data tool does not honor 'Make newly added layers visible by default' when it is not checked.
- NIM086379Editing:Node Renderer is rendering dangles for multipart lines which then appear as false positives.
- TFS35254Editing:Add Populated Data does not honor the "Make newly added layers visible" option.
- TFS35444Editing:Node Renderer is not enabled with a Reviewer license.
- TFS36827Import Export:Data Loader\Upgrade X-ref does not work when X-ref is in Program Files.
- NIM086538Individual Check:The Compare Attributes option within the Geometry on Geometry check does not allow ObjectID fields to be compared with numeric fields.
- NIM087037Run Individual Check:Data Reviewer Check ‘Polygon Overlap/Gap is Sliver Check’ does not find gap between three polygons, producing error message 'No records were returned by the check'.
- TFS35410Update Tab:Match core behavior when creating\editing relationships.
- Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this QFE. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.