Patches and updates
Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 2.0 Transaction Services and Express Mode documents Patch
Esri® announces the Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 2.0 MicroStrategy Transaction Services and Express Mode documents Patch. This patch fixes critical bugs related to Transaction Services functionality available in Express Mode documents, and the disabling of Express Mode when documents are edited and saved. See issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
Issues Addressed with this patch
- BUG-000084931 - Esri Maps for MicroStrategy breaks MicroStrategy Transaction Service.
Description: Esri Maps for MicroStrategy disables the built-in MicroStrategy Transaction Services functionality available in Express Mode Documents when the plug-in is installed.
- BUG-000085464 – Esri Maps for MicroStrategy disables Express Mode on documents.
Description: Esri Maps for MicroStrategy disables Express Mode on documents when any document saved with Express Mode is edited and saved after the plug-in is installed.
Files Installed in this patch
|Esri Maps for MicroStrategy Server plug-in||em4mstr_serverplugin_2.0_patch1.zip||3CE0E379C98468DE0298BC8A3F83D3E6|
Installing this patch on Windows and Linux
Before you start, make sure you have write access to the MicroStrategy Web plugins folder.
- Download and extract the contents of the em4mstr_serverplugin_2.0_patch1.zip.
- Copy the em4mstr folder and paste it into your MicroStrategy Web plugins folder, overwriting files when prompted.
• For Active Server Pages (ASP.NET) installations (IIS), this folder is located in your MicroStrategy Web installation directory. The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroStrategy\Web ASPx\plugins.
• For all JavaServer Pages (JSP) web application installations of MicroStrategy Web Universal, the plug-ins folder is located in the location where the web application server extracted the MicroStrategy war file. For example, when installing in a default Tomcat web application installation, the default directory is /webapps/MicroStrategy/plugins/.
- Restart your web application server.
- From a supported web browser, start MicroStrategy Web.
- The minimum requirement for installing this patch is Esri Maps for MicroStrategy version 2.0.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App