Patches and updates
Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 2
This patch is now obsolete. All fixes have been included in Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5.
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers working with GIFD D4 and TDS download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Defense Mapping.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- GIFD D4 reviewer metadata batch jobs updated
- Topographic Data Store (TDS) mapping files updated
Installing this Patch
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 2 requiresEsri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 4
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 2 also requiresEsri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 4
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
How to identify which Patch is installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App