Patches and updates
Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10 SP 2 Patch for Business Analyst Server 10 SP 3
Esri® announces the Business Analyst Desktop 10 Upload Utility Patch.This patch resolves the issue with the incorrect path to the underlying table of the BDS being written into the BDS file during the upload from Business Analyst Desktop to Business Analyst Server.
- This patch resolves issues with the incorrect path being written to a Custom BDS that is uploaded from Business Analyst Desktop to Business Analyst Server.
- After the patch is successfully installed, verify that your Custom BDS in the Business Analyst Server User Data folder contains valid paths. It is not necessary to recreate your Custom BDS Layers if they have the correct path. An easy way to verify this is to see if they are listed in ArcCatalog. ArcCatalog will not show a BDS file if the paths to the data sources are not correct.
- If the Custom BDS contains an incorrect path, re-upload the Custom BDS from Business Analyst Desktop to Business Analyst Server.
Esri Business Analyst 10 and Business Analyst 10 Service Pack 2 must be installed before you can install this patch. Install this patch if you intend to upload Custom BDS to Business Analyst Server 10 Service Pack 3.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS 10.
- Download the patch to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location, such as your Desktop.
- Double-click ESRI_BA-10-UploadCustomBDSWithAdditionalDataSource-Patch.EXE and follow the onscreen instructions.
- To verify the patch was installed properly, check the date of a DLL file updated by the patch. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.0\Business Analyst\bin and verify that BAASBDataExchangeUI.dll shows 11/8/2011. There are no version changes; your Business Analyst version will be 10.0.2.206.
- For information regarding deploying the patch using deployment software such as SMS or Group Policy, refer to the ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment whitepaper.
Check the Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches or service packs.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.