Patches and updates
Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4.1 Localization Patch
This update contains maintenance fixes for those who have installed Business Analyst Desktop 10.4.1. These fixes are primarily for localized users of the software but also benefit U.S. users.
Esri® announces the Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4.1 Localization Patch. This update patch should be installed by both U.S. and Localized version users of Business Analyst Desktop 10.4.1 and includes general maintenance and performance improvements. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000097626 - Trade Area – Standard Geographies (Online) – ‘ ERROR 080001: Object reference not set to an instance of an object’
- BUG-000097392 - Spatial Overlay cannot use analysis extent
- BUG-000096917 - Average Drive Time results will always have a zero value
- BUG-000096873 - Cannot create spider diagram using Drive Time or Drive Distance
- BUG-000096859 - Threshold Areas error
Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.4.1 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location. All users will need to install ArcGIS-1041-BA-LOC-Patch.msp. Those using Business Analyst background processing (recommended) will additionally need to install ArcGIS-1041-BAGP-LOC-Patch.msp.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1041-<Product>-LOC-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1041-<Product>-LOC-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.