Patches and updates
Data Interoperability Extension 10 Service Pack 1
It is recommended that all Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10 users download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when using the Data Interoperability Extension.
In addition to maintenance fixes, this Service Pack also updates the Data Interoperability extension to FME 2010 Service Pack 3, the latest FME version available from Safe Software.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- NIM058671 - Cannot specify Output Dataset for the Quick Export tool when it is in a model.
- NIM058766 - Cannot specify Input Dataset for the Quick Import tool when it is in a model.
- NIM058645 - Data Interoperability is unable to export to the Adobe Geospatial PDF file format.
- NIM058646 - FME Workbench is missing some transformers.
- NIM057999 - Optional Published Parameters for Spatial ETL Tools do not behave like “optional” parameters.
Installing the Service Pack on Windows
Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10 must be installed before you can install Service Pack 1.
- Download the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension file to a location other than the installation folder:
ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension ArcGISDataInterop10sp1.msp 85 MB
- Make sure you have write access to the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension installation folder and that no one is accessing it.
Note: The default installation directory is C:\Program Files\ESRI\Data Interoperability Extension
- Double-click ArcGISDataInterop10sp1.msp to start the installation process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Service Pack Updates
Check the ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App