Patches and updates
Data Interoperability Extension 10.1 Service Pack 1
It is recommended that all Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10.1 users download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when using the Data Interoperability Extension.
In addition to maintenance fixes, this Service Pack also updates the Data Interoperability extension to FME 2012 build 12262, the latest FME version available from Safe Software.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Latest formats and transformers available with FME 2012 build 12262
Installing the Service Pack on Windows
Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10.1 must be installed before you can install Service Pack 1. If you have a previous patch/service pack installed, you may apply Service Pack 1 over it to update the required files.
- Chose the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension file for your environment and copy it to a location other than the installation folder:
- Make sure you have write access to the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension installation folder and that no one is accessing it.
Note: The default installation directory is C:\Program Files\ESRI\Data Interoperability Extension
- Double-click the setup msp file to start the installation process
- When setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which Service Pack is installed
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.