Patches and updates
Business Analyst 10 - Reports Fix (BA10SP3 + ArcGIS10SP5)
Esri® announces the Business Analyst Desktop 10 - Reports Fix (BA10SP3 + ArcGIS10SP5) Patch. This patch resolves issues with creating Business Analyst reports when Business Analyst 10 Service Pack 3 and ArcGIS 10 Service Pack 5 are installed. This issue is only present when both BA10SP3 and ArcGIS10SP5 are present.
- A fix is installed to allow for reports to run successfully. The updated file is Interop.TeeChart.dll installed to \ArcGIS\Desktop10\Business Analyst\Bin
Business Analyst 10 Service Pack 3 and ArcGIS Service Pack 5 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS 10.
- Download the Patch to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location, such as your Desktop.
- Double-click ESRI_BA-10-BAReportsIssue-Patch.EXE and follow the onscreen instructions.
- To verify that patch was installed properly run any Business Analyst demographic/summary report containing a chart, such as the Demographic & Income Profile for any Trade Area. The report will run without error if the patch is applied properly.
- For information regarding deploying the patch using deployment software such as SMS or Group Policy, refer to the ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment whitepaper.
Check the Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches or service packs.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.