Patches and updates
AXL2AXL Converter Utility for ArcIMS 4.0.1
The purpose of the AXL2AXL Converter is to convert ArcXML v 1.0 map configuration files used with ArcIMS 3.0 to ArcXML v 1.1 map configuration files that can be used with ArcIMS 4.0.1. The converter also can be used to validate ArcXML v 1.1. files.
Note: If you created map configuration files using ArcIMS 3.1 or ArcIMS 4.0, you do not need to convert these files since they already are written in ArcXML v.1.1.
Please check the readme file in the download for additional information. Refer to axl2axl.pdf for detailed operating instructions.
- Windows Download - ZIP - 1267 kb
- Solaris Download - TAR - 1402 kb
- AIX Download - TAR - 1556 kb
- SGI Download - TAR - 13804 kb
- Linux Download - TAR - 1157 kb
- HP Download - TAR - 4534 kb
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App