Patches and updates
ArcWeb Toolbar 1.1 - Patch 1
This is the first patch for the ArcWeb Toolbar version 1.1.
Issues Addressed with this Patch:
- Support for the New Zealand Street Addresses geocoding data source
- If a machine’s IP address has changed since the last time a user connected to ArcWeb Services with ArcWeb Toolbar, the user will be able to reconnect.
Note: You must install this patch to use a localized version of the toolbar with the user interface in a language other than English.
Installing the Patch:
You must have ArcWeb Toolbar 1.1 and either ArcGIS 8.3 or ArcGIS 9.0 installed before you install this patch.
To install the patch:
- Download either the ArcWeb Toolbar 1.1 patch for ArcGIS 8.3 or the ArcWeb Toolbar 1.1 patch for ArcGIS 9.0 to a location other than your ArcWeb Toolbar installation location.
- Double-click the file to start the install process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.