Patches and updates
ArcView 3.2a Patch for NITF and ERDAS IMAGINE Images for PC and Solaris
This patch has been created to resolve a display issue withrotated NITF and rotated ERDAS Imagine images, introduced at ArcView 3.2a.
The display issues include losing georeference precision at the cell level when panning, zooming, or changing the table of contents.
You must have ArcView 3.2a installed to use this patch.
Install Instructions for Sun Solaris
- Download the compressed tar file.
- Copy the file into your existing arcview3 directory.
- % cp av32aRtdImage_sol.tar.Z $AVHOME
- Uncompress the .Z file
- % uncompress av32aRtdImage_sol.tar.Z
- Untar the TAR file in your current arcview3 directory. This ensures the existing files are updated.
- %tar -xvf av32aRtdImage_sol.tar