Patches and updates
ArcReader 8.3 Help Patch
ESRI® is pleased to announce the ArcReader 8.3 Standalone Help Patch. We recommend that all ArcReader 8.3 customers download and install this Patch, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcReader 8.3.
This Patch deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Under the ArcReader installation help folder:
Since this Patch replaces several ArcReader 8.3 files, ArcReader 8.3 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcReader installation folder, and that no one is using ArcReader.
- Download AR-83-Help-Patch.exe (1 MB) to a location other than your ArcReader installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you choose to uninstall ArcReader 8.3 after applying the ArcReader 8.3 Help patch, you will need to manually delete any remaining file(s).
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.