Patches and updates
ArcLogistics Route 3.0 Street Data ExtractWizard Patch
This patch is needed to use the Q1 2006 Street Data DVD because the format of the files has changed. Prior Street Data releases will still work after the patch is installed..
- Under the ArcLogistics Route\bin folder:
- Under the ArcLogistics Route\Geocode folder:
You must have ArcLogistics Route 3.0 installed before you can install this patch.
- Install ArcLogistics Route 3.0 SP 1 if it is not already installed.
- Make sure you have administrator privileges and that no one is using ArcLogistics Route.
- Download ALR3SDCPatch.exe to a location other than your ArcLogistics Route installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To check for the presence of a patch, examine the unique identification information by a (right click, properties, version tab) action under Explorer for Bin\ExtractWizard.dll. Select 'Comments' under the 'Item name' column to see the unique identifier. The identification string for this patch should read:
ESRI ALR300 SDC Update
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.