Patches and updates
ArcLogistics 9.3 SP1 Patch 2
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces ArcLogistics 9.3 SP1 Patch2. This patch includes performance improvements and other fixes detailed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
ArcLogistics 9.3 SP1 Patch2 contains critical fixes and new functionality. It is recommended that all users install this Patch.
- Significant performance improvement when editing routes and routing folders, after a large solution has been generated.
- NIM041387 - Order symbol ranges over 999 work correctly.
- Vehicle/Route properties email addresses can contain a “-“ character.
- Improved startup time for large projects.
- NIM042090 - Leader lines for a duplicate order do not point to the correct location if the map document's data frame has a projected coordinate system.
- API modifications for Order movement events. The “MoveTo” Before/AfterCmdExecute events are raised when an order is moved via drag and drop. Another event, IAEvents2.AfterCmdExecuteEx() was added with an additional parameter to indicate whether the move was made to a specific “Route”, “BestRoute”, “BestOtherRoute”, “UnassignedOrders”, or “OrdersInbox”.
- Drag-drop should not do anything from Orders Inbox to Orders Inbox.
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\ArcLogistics\Bin folder:
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\ArcLogistics\Help folder:
- Under the C:\Windows\assembly folder:
- If you have installed ArcLogistics 9.3 SP1 Patch1 which was available by request only, Patch2 can be installed and includes the Patch1 improvements.
ArcLogistics 9.3 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcLogistics installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download ArcLogistics93SP1Patch2.msp to a location other than the installation location:
- Double-click ArcLogistics93SP1Patch2.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcLogistics93SP1Patch2.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS Desktop setup, this Patch must be applied to all client installations.
To check for the presence of a patch, for each file examine the File version information (right click, properties, version tab). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The File version for this patch should read:
ArcLogistics.exe = 22.214.171.124, Description = “ArcLogistics 9.3 SP1 Patch2”
ESRI.ArcLogistics.dll = 126.96.36.199
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.