Patches and updates
ArcIMS 9.0 Metadata Server and Spatial Server Patch
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Files Installed in this Service Pack
- Documentation updates
The ArcIMS 9.0 Metadata Server and Spatial Server Patch has been made obsolete by ArcIMS 9.0 Service Pack 1.
- CQ00235949 - Metadata text searches in Asian locales are now supported.
- CQ00235951 - Metadata text searches in Thai are now supported.
- CQ00234462 - Changes were made in ArcIMS Metadata Server to support Asian locales from SQL Server.
- CQ00239052 - Changes were made in ArcIMS Metadata Server to support search results honoring the "public/private" or "admin table filters".
- CQ00234957 - This fix resolves inaccurate search results when passing unsupported xpath queries.
- CQ00235361 - Changes were made in ArcIMS Metadata Server to support tag value searches against numerical XML attributes.
- CQ00235295 - This fix resolved issues of not being able to view metadata documents published to a ArcIMS Metadata service running on an AIX machine.
- CQ00236065 - Changes were made in ArcIMS Metadata Server to support date range searches.
- CQ00241245 - Fixes were made in ArcIMS Metadata Server to avoid crashes when using the GET_METADATA_DOCUMENT AXL request on a metadata service that has an admin table.
- CQ00237965 - Changes were made in ArcIMS Metadata Server to support the MDUpgrade command on Oracle.
- CQ00236193 – This fix addresses problems with the display of ArcSDE raster mosaics.
- CQ00241753 – This fix addresses potential problems when using large ArcSDE raster mosaics that do not have pyramids.
- CQ00155419 – ArcIMS geocoding now supports placing a geocoded point on the left or right side of a street. Refer to the GET_GEOCODE tag’s offset attribute in the ArcXML Programmers Reference Guide for more details.
- CQ00241800 – ArcIMS geocoding now allows the house number to be an optional input for the US Streets geocoding style.
- CQ00242515 – This fix allows you to create a dynamic layer even if that layer’s workspace is not referenced in your AXL file.
- CQ00243156 – This fix addresses problems with the GET_RASTER_INFO tag when returning values for ArcSDE Raster data.
- CQ00243754 – This fix addresses a memory leak for the GET_RASTER_INFO tag.
- CQ00238952 – This fix addresses problems querying ArcSDE layers with NULL Shape field values.
- CQ00237068 – This fix addresses a problem of sometimes seeing inconsistent labeling results.
- CQ00239498 - The HTML Viewer now supports hyperlink-zoom on records with NULL Shape Field Values.
- CQ00242402 - Changes were made to ArcExplorer Java Edition to support the Interoperability Extension for ArcExplorer—Java Edition.
Files Installed in this Patch
For information regarding documentation updates for ArcIMS 9.0 patches and SP1 you will need to access the Documentation updates for ArcIMS 9.0 patches and Service Packs web page.