Patches and updates
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 (formerly JTX) Service Pack 3
We recommend that all ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.
NOTE: If you are using a localized version of ArcGIS Workflow Manager, please contact your local distributor to get the updated language supplement.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 Service Pack 3 contains critical fixes. It is recommended that all users install this service pack.
A complete list of the issues that have been fixed in this service pack is available here.
Installing this Service Pack on Windows
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the appropriate files to a location other than the installation folder:
Desktop ArcGIS Workflow Manager Desktop SP3 24.6 MB Server ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server SP3 17 MB
- Double-click the msp files to start the install process or run from the command line. See steps below on how to run MSP from a command line
- Click Start
- Type CMD in start search box
- Right click on the CMD icon (which pops in search result) and select “Run as Administrator”.
- Click Continue if prompted and a command prompt window will open
- Type the following -
msiexec.exe /update [location of service pack]\<Product>.msp
NOTE: Running the command line as administrator only applies to Windows 7, Window 2008 and Windows Vista operating system. This is highly recommended so that all administrative actions are completed successfully.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for each product installed on your machine.
Service Pack Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App