Patches and updates
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.4.1 Patch 1 for Desktop
This ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop patch addresses an issue where Delete Job Version on the cleanup step may not delete the job version and that the job version and user may not get updated for standalone tables when running the Launch ArcMap step.
Enhancements and Issues addressed with this Patch
- BUG-000096017: The Delete Job Version option does not delete job versions in ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.4 and 10.4.1.
- BUG-000096067: In a map document, the job version and user do not get updated for standalone tables in an enterprise geodatabase for ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.4.
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released 10.4.1 hot fixes.
- ArcGIS 10.4.1 Workflow Manager for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop MD5 Checksum WMXDesktop10.4.1_Patch1.msp7f9223988215219f392c0077c7fb3a07
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App