Patches and updates
ArcGIS (Server) 9.2 for ArcGIS Mobile Server and Client Query Patch
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS (Server) 9.2 for ArcGIS Mobile Server and Client Query Patch. This patch includes a fix to improve the stability and performance of the Server when extracting data using the ArcGIS Mobile SDK. It also includes two additional fixes that provide consistent results when comparing queries between ArcMap and the Mobile client SDK, and when combining spatial and attribute query. We recommend that all who use geodatabase replication, download and install this patch at their earliest convenience to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS 9.2. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
- NIM037395 - Difference in results when querying layers in ArcMap vs ArcGIS Mobile.
- NIM037426 - Inconsistent results are returned when retrieving feature data based using an envelope is then followed with an attribute query.
- NIM037929 - When retrieving data from the server and clipping geometry is required, the Server may not free memory and can eventually result in a 404 error or the server will freeze.
Files Installed in this Patch
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Bin folder:
- Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\DotNet folder:
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
This Patch is now obsolete. It has been superceded by the ArcGIS Mobile Server and client SDK Patch for ArcGIS 9.2 Server for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
How to identify which Patch is installed
To check for the presence of a Patch, for each file examine the File version information (right click, properties, version tab). With only a few exceptions, all files modified as part of a Patch distribution can be uniquely identified in this manner. The File version for this Patch should read:
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App