Patches and updates
ArcGIS Military Analyst 10 Service Pack 1
It is recommended that all Military Analyst (MA) 10 customers download and install this Service Pack to ensure the highest quality experience when working with MA 10.
- Military Analyst (MA) 10 must be installed before you can install Service Pack 1. If you have a previous patch installed, you may apply Service Pack 1 over it to update the required files.
- NIM044459 - Radial Line of Sight returns result outside the Search Radius when using Multiple Observers.
- Download the ArcGIS Military Analyst file to a location other than the installation folder:
ArcGIS Military Analyst MilitaryAnalyst10sp1.msp 4 MB
- Make sure you have write access to the <ArcGIS installation folder>\ArcGIS directory and that no one is accessing the directory.
Note: The default installation directory is C:\Program Files\ArcGIS
- Double-click MilitaryAnalyst10SP1.msp to start the installation process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check the ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.