Patches and updates
ArcGIS Image Server Service Pack 4 Service Provider Patch
ESRI® announces ArcGIS Image Server 9.2 Service Pack 4 Service Provider Patch. For any ArcGIS Image Server system configurations installed with only Engine and not Desktop or Server, that have upgraded to Service Pack 4, it is recommended to install this patch to start the service provider.
Note: This patch should be installed only on ArcGIS Image Server 9.2 Service Pack 4, also known as Version 188.8.131.52 and is not compatible with any other version.
- NIM031388 - The service provider will start in setups where it is only installed with Engine.
- %CommonProgramFiles%\ESRI\Image Server\ISGlobal.dll
It is important to keep all versions of ArcGIS products installed on the same machine in sync to avoid any software conflicts.
NOTE: This patch must be installed on ArcGIS Image Server 9.2 Service Pack 4, also known as Version 184.108.40.206 and is not compatible with any other version.
NOTE: If ArcGIS Server is installed and running a service containing an image service layer from ArcGIS Image Server, the ArcGIS Server service needs to be stopped before installing the service pack.
NOTE: You must stop any ArcGIS Image Server Service Providers or Servers before installing the service pack.
This patch must be installed on ArcGIS Image Server 9.2 Service Pack 4, also known as Version 220.127.116.11.
- Download IS92SP4ServiceProviderPatch.msp.
- Double-click IS92SP4ServiceProviderPatch.msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the ServicePackFinder92.exe utility and run it from your local machine. This utility provides a report detailing which ArcGIS products and which service packs have been installed. The report is displayed when the utility is run and a servicepack.txt log file is created in your temp folder. The Service Pack Finder utility searches for the following ArcGIS products.
- ArcGIS ArcReader
- ArcGIS Desktop (ArcView, ArcEditor, ArcInfo) Includes the ArcReader fixes for the ArcReader FEATURE.
- ArcGIS Desktop Developer Kit for the Microsoft .NET Framework, VB6, VBA and Visual C++
- ArcGIS Engine Developer Kit for C++, the Java Platform, the Microsoft .NET Framework, VB6 and Visual C++
- ArcGIS Engine Runtime
- ArcGIS Image Server
- ArcGIS Server for the Microsoft .NET Framework
- ArcGIS Server for the Java Platform
- ArcGIS Server Web ADF Runtime for the Microsoft .NET Framework
- ArcIMS Web ADF for the Microsoft .NET Framework
- ArcIMS Web ADF for the Java Platform
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches and Service Packs. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.