Patches and updates
ArcGIS for INSPIRE 1 Service Pack 1
We recommend that all ArcGIS for INSPIRE 1.0 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS for INSPIRE 1.0.
NOTE: If you are using a localized version of ArcGIS for INSPIRE, please contactyour local distributor to get the updated language supplement.
ArcGIS for INSPIRE Service Pack 1 contains additional features to support INSPIRE Technical Guidance 3.0 and fixes to address issues. It is recommended that all users install this service pack.
The release note that explains additional features and fixed issues in this service pack is available here.
ArcGIS for INSPIRE 1.0 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS for INSPIRE installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the appropriate files to a location other than the installation folder:
ArcGIS for INSPIRE 1.0 SP1 Distribution Package ArcGIS for INSPIRE 1.0 SP1 172.94 MB
- Double-click the msp files to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp1.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Once you installed SP1, you will see a SP1 folder is created under each software component in ArcGIS for INSPIRE installation location. Each sub-folder contains an installer to run for each component of ArcGIS for INSPIRE.
To run the installer of each component, read and follow Read-Me_ArcGISForINSPIRE_1_SP1_EN.pdf under your ArcGIS for INSPIRE distribution package folder.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
In US, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thisService Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.