Patches and updates
ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 AutoCAD Internationalization Support Patch
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 AutoCAD Internationalization Support Patch. This patch addresses problems with some ArcGIS for AutoCAD tools and commands that do not work correctly when the AutoCAD installation also has an AutoCAD Language Pack installed. The patch deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM062470 - Esri Maps gallery window does not open in non-English AutoCAD versions.
- NIM062809 - Edit Favorites window does not open in non-English AutoCAD versions.
- NIM062817 - Zoom Extents tool invokes the Zoom Window tool in non-English AutoCAD versions.
- NIM062818 - Zoom Previous tool invokes the Zoom Window tool in non-English AutoCAD versions.
These issues affect all users of ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 (32-bit and 64-bit) that also use AutoCAD with Language Pack versions.
Windows \ArcGIS for AutoCAD 250\bin:
Windows \ArcGIS for AutoCAD 250\bin\en-us:
ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Download the appropriate MSP file to a location other than your ArcGIS for AutoCAD installation location.
ArcGIS for AutoCAD 32-bit ArcGISforAutoCAD-250-AutoCADInternationalizationSupport-Patch.msp ArcGIS for AutoCAD 64-bit ArcGISforAutoCAD-250x64-AutoCADInternationalizationSupport-Patch.msp
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 installation location, and that no one is using AutoCAD.
- Double-click the MSP file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\<Product>-Patch.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Check ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.