Patches and updates
ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack
ESRI is pleased to announce a service pack for ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1. This service pack resolves several issues with the Business Analyst extension and includes several performance improvements. NOTE: This update is only for those who have installed the 2006 Data Update, also known as Build #9.1.87. Updated October 4, 2006 to Build 90.
You can install the service pack in one of two ways: either by automatic update, or by downloading the file.
Note: Please make sure you have ArcGIS Service Pack 1 installed before applying this update. This can be downloaded from the following location:
To Install the Service Pack Using the Automatic Update Feature
- You must have access to the Internet and have ArcMap or ArcCatalog closed.
- Proceed to Start > All Programs > ArcGIS-Business Analyst > Check for BA Updates, and follow the on screen instructions.
Please refer to the Business Analyst installation guide (found on your CD) for more information on this feature.
To Manually Install the Downloaded Service Pack
This is designed for users who are unable to access the update via the automatic update utility in Business Analyst due to local security protocols.
- You must have ArcMap or ArcCatalog closed.
- Create a new folder on your local system called BA9Update.
- Download and save the BABuild90_100406.zip onto a local drive and then unzip the contents into the folder that you created in step 2. When you have completed unzipping this file verify that the following 3 files have been extracted: BA9AUDescription.XML, BA9Update2.exe, and BABuild90.zip.
- Do not unzip the BABuild90.zip as the BA9Update2.exe will automatically extract the information contained in this file during the update process.
- Double click the BA9Update2.exe and follow the on screen instructions.
- You can verify the patch version from the Preferences of Business Analyst. From the Business Analyst menu drop down menu select Preferences and then select the General Tab, and at the bottom of this tab you will see the current version (Build #9.1.90).
- October4, 2006: Service pack (build 90) available
Resolved Issues (update build #90):
- CQ36818 Incorrect values in Demographic and Income Report.
- CQ30584 Some BA files are not deleted after removing BA.
- CQ32526 Some Segmentation Analysis BA Tools do not create their output folders if this folder does not exist.
- CQ33478 Accept Button is set to -Help- when you've just run a wizard.
- CQ33698 Select doesn't work properly on point BDS layers.
- CQ32523 UI flaw in Create profile from survey data GP Tool.
- CQ32186 Can not delete a file from Spatial Overlay GP Tool output when ArcMap is open.
- CQ36651 A problem while creating Grid with symbolization by 2006.
- CQ36418 Abnormal values in Spatial Overlay for summarizations (from custom BDS) based on string fields.
- CQ37395 Incorrect values in Spatial Overlay output for Custom BDS and Standard Geo Level Trade Area.
- CQ37426 Error during re-running Spatial Overlay GP-tool with the same output path.
- CQ36822 Geography level Based TA by map Annotation problems.
- CQ37065 Excel file problems in Add Data dialog.
Download Older Service Packs
- ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack - Build 90 (15376 kb)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack - Build 81 (23008 kb)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack - Build 76 (21556 kb)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack - Build 74 (21553 kb)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack - Build 70 - updated .exe (20412 kb)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.1 Service Pack - Build 70 (20402 kb)
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App