Patches and updates
ArcGIS Address Coder 9.3.1 Service Pack 1
ESRI®is pleased to announce the release of Address Coder 9.3.1 Service Pack 1. This update contains maintenance fixes for those who have installed Address Coder 9.3.1 or the Segmentation Module Add-on to Business Analyst 9.3.1.
Address Coder 9.3.1 or the Segmentation Module Add-on to Business Analyst Desktop 9.3.1 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
Note: Note: Hotfix patches made available prior to the release of Address Coder 9.3.1 Service Pack 1 are included in Address Coder 9.3.1 Service Pack 1. It is no longer relevant to install these files individually.
To Install the Downloaded Service Pack
Click the link below to download the patch. Unzip arcgisac931_SP1.zip, double click and run arcgisac931_SP1.exe and follow the instructions to complete the update. Please contact ESRI Technical Support at 888-377-4575 with any questions.
This patch will update Address Coder to build 188.8.131.52. Build numbers can be found in Address Coder by clicking on Help, About.
Note: If you use McAfee virus protection software, you may experience a problem when downloading the patch. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- For users licensed to append Tapestry to address records using an existing ZIP+4 code - Tapestry ZIP+4 data has been updated from July 2008 (May 2008 USPS) to July 2009 (April 2009 USPS).
- CQ92761: Options - File Folder Options - New Folders Typed Into Path For "Start-up Output Folder" Not Recognized When Setting Up A Job
- CQ115930: Enhancement Request: When using an *.lf file that doesn't include Tapestry, have the Tapestry options be grayed out
- CQ116743: Changing System Date Results In A Message Which Refers to Community Coder
- CQ116979: Please change the term "Geocoding Services" to "Address Locators" in Address Coder
- CQ120492: There is an incorrect reference to "Community Coder" in Address Coder 9.3.1 Help File
- CQ121111: Address Coder: Add capability to save selected items as a list in the Data Items tab
- CQ121112: Address Coder: In Coder options move 'Minimum Tolerance for Centroids' from the Miscellaneous tab to the Geocoding Options tab
- CQ123473: Help – Missing Tapestry Match Level Info On Options and Glossary Pages
- CQ125481: Enhancement Request: Address Coder. Allow users to add the output fields that are created when geocoding in ArcView
- CQ131094: Program Files Path For Input Warning Message
- CQ132203: Problem with writing output back into the original file (SQL or access)
- CQ132573: "esriac" registry setting causes ArcMAP to close
- CQ134319: Error accessing SQL table using Windows Authentication
- CQ134603: Help Button On “SQL Server Connection…” (Input and Output) Windows Yields “This program cannot display the webpage” Error
- CQ135168: Project files using delimited input fail
- CQ136329: Help - Glossary - Incorrect Years In Some Definitions
- CQ137564: Address Coder 9.3.1 error due to ArcGIS Engine Runtime expiring
- CQ137802: Coder Project Files (.cpr) Do Not Contain Authentication Type When Using SQL Server For Input/Output
- CQ137941: Range check error when selecting a non composite locator in Options