Patches and updates
ArcGIS 10.3.1 Workflow Manager for Desktop Patch 1
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files installed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- BUG-000089035 ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop does not authenticate correctly in ArcMap when using the Portal user store.
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released 10.3.1 hot fixes.
ArcGIS 10.3.1 Workflow Manager for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop MD5 Checksum WMXDesktop10.3.1_Patch1.mspfa1ba071e74133bfb6ef1276bcee0292
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.