Patches and updates
ArcGIS 10.2.2 Workflow Manager for Desktop Multi Layer Groupings and TOC Refresh Patch
This patch addresses two issues, one with multiple layer groupings and another with the table of content refresh.
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files installed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Issues addressed with this Patch
- NIM101493 - When multiple layer groupings exist within a map document the job version is only set for the objects within the first layer grouping.
- NIM103406 - The table of contents fails to change the contents displayed when a different tab is selected.
Files installed with this Patch
- ArcGIS 10.2.2 Workflow Manager for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop WMXDesktop10.2.2_Patch1.msp72 KB
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App