ArcGIS Online does not allow the deletion of features from feature services.
This issue may be caused by one of the following:
- The feature service name contains spaces or special characters.
- The user does not have the permission to edit, update, or delete feature services.
- Delete Protection is enabled to prevent accidental deletion.
- The browser cache is not cleared.
Solution or Workaround
To resolve this issue, use the options provided.
- Remove spaces and special characters from the feature service name.
- Uncheck Delete Protection to disable the option.
- Allow all users to edit, update, and delete feature services.
For more information, please refer to the following ArcGIS Web Help Topic: Manage hosted web layers.
- Clear the browser cache.