When printing to a custom print size, the printer clips the print.
The custom form is not included in the server properties of the print server. Windows NT and Windows 2000 require all print sizes be included in the server properties of the Printers window.
Solution or Workaround
Add the desired print size to the server properties of the system hosting the connection to the printer. This requires a login with administrative privileges.
- Click Start > Settings > Printers. Select 'Server Properties' from the File pulldown menu.
- On the forms tab, check the 'Create a New Form' box.
- Type in a suitable description for this form.
- Type in the dimensions of the form.
- Click the Save Form button.