CreateMobileMap_mobile module is missing in the Python window.
This occurs in two possible scenarios:
• ArcGIS Mobile 10.1 is installed before ArcGIS Desktop 10.1.
• ArcGIS Mobile 10.1 and ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 are installed and then ArcGIS Desktop is upgraded to version 10.1.
Python cannot locate the mobile path file which sets the ArcGIS Mobile geoprocessing tool path for Python.
This chart shows the relationships between software versions and file information.
Solution or Workaround
Use the Repair option from ArcGIS Mobile Installation to add the mobile path file:
• For ArcGIS Desktop 10.0, use C:\Python26\ArcGIS10.0\Lib\site-packages.
• For ArcGIS Desktop 10.1, use C:\Python27\ArcGIS10.1\Lib\site-packages.
- Click Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) or 'Programs and Features' (Windows Vista and Windows 7), click ArcGIS Mobile Application, and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Choose the Repair option.
- Follow the instructions and complete the repair process.
The CreateMobileMap_mobile module is now set to the correct location.